Wynn Macau, owned and operated by Wynn Macau, Limited, opened to the public on 6 September 2006 at the center of the urban Macau peninsula. In December 2007, Wynn Macau completed an expansion, adding more gaming space and additional food and beverage and retail amenities. In 2008, Wynn Macau was the only hotel in Macau and one of only five hotels in Asia to receive the coveted Mobil Five-Star award. In April 2010, Encore at Wynn Macau was opened. In February 2015, Wynn Macau became the only Resort in the World with 7 Forbes Five-Star Awards, garnering Five-Stars for its hotels, spas and three restaurants. Opened on 22 August 2016, Wynn Palace is Wynn Resorts' second luxurious integrated resort in Macau.
Wynn Macau and Encore features:
- Approximately 273,000 square feet of casino space, offering 24-hour gaming and a full range of games, including private gaming salons, sky casinos and a poker pit;
- Two luxury hotel towers with a total of 1,008 guest rooms and suites;
- Eight food and beverage outlets;
- Approximately 59,000 square feet of high-end, brand-name retail space;
- Approximately 31,000 square feet of meeting and convention space;
- Recreation and leisure facilities, including two health clubs, spas, a salon and a pool; and
- A rotunda show featuring a Chinese zodiac-inspired ceiling along with gold “prosperity tree” and “dragon of fortune” attractions.
Wynn Palace features:
- Approximately 420,000 square feet of casino space, offering 24-hour gaming and a full range of games, including private gaming salons, sky casinos;
- A luxury hotel with a total of 1,706 guest rooms, suites and villas;
- 11 food and beverage outlets;
- Approximately 106,000 square feet of high-end, brand-name retail space;
- Approximately 37,000 square feet of meeting and convention space;
- Recreation and leisure facilities, including a gondola ride, health club, spa, salon and pool; and
- Public attractions including a performance lake and floral art displays.