Wynn Macau, Limited is traded on the Main Board of the Hong
Kong Stock Exchange and is also a subsidiary of NASDAQ listed
Wynn Resorts, Limited.
Wynn Macau, owned and operated by Wynn Macau, Limited, opened
to the public on 6 September 2006 at the center of the urban
Macau peninsula. In December 2007, Wynn Macau completed an
expansion, adding more gaming space and additional food and
beverage and retail amenities. In 2008, Wynn Macau was the
only hotel in Macau and one of only five hotels in Asia to
receive the coveted Mobil Five-Star award. In April 2010,
Encore at Wynn Macau was opened. In February 2015, Wynn Macau
became the only Resort in the World with 7 Forbes Five-Star
Awards, garnering Five-Stars for its hotels, spas and three
restaurants. Opened on 22 August 2016, Wynn Palace is Wynn Resorts' second luxurious integrated resort in Macau.
Wynn Macau and Encore features:
- Approximately 273,000 square feet of casino space, offering 24-hour gaming and a full range of games, including private gaming salons, sky casinos and a poker pit;
- Two luxury hotel towers with a total of 1,008 guest rooms and suites;
- Eight food and beverage outlets;
- Approximately 59,000 square feet of high-end, brand-name retail space;
- Approximately 31,000 square feet of meeting and convention space;
- Recreation and leisure facilities, including two health clubs, spas, a salon and a pool; and
- A rotunda show featuring a Chinese zodiac-inspired ceiling along with gold “prosperity tree” and “dragon of fortune” attractions.
Wynn Palace features:
- Approximately 420,000 square feet of casino space, offering 24-hour gaming and a full range of games, including private gaming salons, sky casinos;
- A luxury hotel with a total of 1,706 guest rooms, suites and villas;
- 11 food and beverage outlets;
- Approximately 106,000 square feet of high-end, brand-name retail space;
- Approximately 37,000 square feet of meeting and convention space;
- Recreation and leisure facilities, including a gondola ride, health club, spa, salon and pool; and
- Public attractions including a performance lake and floral art displays.