Wynn Macau, Limited is traded on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and is also a subsidiary of NASDAQ listed Wynn Resorts, Limited.
Wynn Macau, owned and operated by Wynn Macau, Limited, opened to the public on 6 September 2006 at the center of casino activities on the urban Macau peninsula. In December 2007, Wynn Macau completed an expansion, adding more gaming space and additional food and beverage and retail amenities. In 2008, Wynn Macau was the only hotel in Macau and one of only five hotels in Asia to receive the coveted Mobil Five-Star award. In April 2010, Encore at Wynn Macau was opened. In February 2015, Wynn Macau became the only Resort in the World with 7 Forbes Five-Star Awards, garnering Five-Stars for its hotels, spas and three restaurants. Opening in the first half of 2016, Wynn Palace will be Wynn Resorts' second luxurious integrated resort in Macau.
Wynn Macau features:
In addition to Wynn Macau, Mr. Wynn and his team were also responsible for the design, development and operation of Wynn Las Vegas, Encore, Bellagio, Mirage and Treasure Island, each of which has been recognized as a premier destination resort in Las Vegas that set high standards for quality, luxury and entertainment.
- Approximately 265,000 square feet of casino space, offering 24-hour gaming and a full range of games, including private gaming salons, a sky casino and a poker area;
- Two luxury hotel towers with a total of 1,008 spacious rooms and suites;
- Approximately 54,200 square feet of high-end, brand-name retail shopping, including stores and boutiques by Bvlgari, Cartier, Chanel, Dior, Dunhill, Ferrari, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Hermes, Hugo Boss, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Piaget, Prada, Rolex, Tiffany, Tudor, Van Cleef & Arpels, Versace, Vertu, Zegna and others;
- Casual and fine dining in eight restaurants;
- Recreation and leisure facilities, including two health clubs and spas, a salon, a pool; and
- Lounges and meeting facilities.