Wynn Macau, Limited is traded on the Main Board of the Hong
Kong Stock Exchange and is also a subsidiary of NASDAQ listed
Wynn Resorts, Limited.
Wynn Macau, owned and operated by Wynn Macau, Limited, opened
to the public on 6 September 2006 at the center of the urban
Macau peninsula. In December 2007, Wynn Macau completed an
expansion, adding more gaming space and additional food and
beverage and retail amenities. In 2008, Wynn Macau was the
only hotel in Macau and one of only five hotels in Asia to
receive the coveted Mobil Five-Star award. In April 2010,
Encore at Wynn Macau was opened. In February 2015, Wynn Macau
became the only Resort in the World with 7 Forbes Five-Star
Awards, garnering Five-Stars for its hotels, spas and three
restaurants. Opened on 22 August 2016, Wynn Palace is Wynn Resorts' second luxurious integrated resort in Macau.
Wynn Macau and Encore features:
- Approximately 284,000 square feet of casino space, offering 24-hour gaming and a full range of games, including private gaming salons, sky casinos and a poker pit;
- Two luxury hotel towers with a total of 1,008 spacious rooms and suites;
- Casual and fine dining in eight restaurants;
- Approximately 57,000 square feet of high-end, brand-name retail shopping, including stores and boutiques such as Bvlgari, Cartier, Chanel, Dior, Dunhill, Ermenegildo Zegna, Ferrari, Giorgio Armani, Graff, Gucci, Hermes, Hugo Boss, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Loro Piana, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Piaget, Prada, Roger Dubuis, Rolex, Tiffany, Vacheron Constantin, Van Cleef & Arpels, Versace, Vertu, and others;
- Recreation and leisure facilities, including two health clubs and spas, a salon, and a pool; and
- Approximately 31,000 square feet of lounges and meeting facilities.
Wynn Palace features:
- Approximately 500,000 square feet of casino space, offering 24-hour gaming and a full range of games, including private gaming salons and sky gaming;
- A luxury hotel with a total of 1,706 spacious rooms, suites and villas;
- Casual and fine dining in nine restaurants and in other areas;
- Approximately 200,000 square feet of high-end, brand-name retail shopping, including stores and boutiques;
- Recreation and leisure facilities, including a gondola ride, health club, spa, salon and pool;
- Approximately 40,000 square feet of ballroom and meeting facilities; and
- Public attractions including a performance lake and floral art displays.
In addition to Wynn Macau and Wynn Palace, Mr. Wynn and his
team were also responsible for the design, development and
operation of Wynn Las Vegas, Encore, Bellagio, Mirage and
Treasure Island, each of which has been recognized as a
premier destination resort in Las Vegas that set high
standards for quality, luxury and entertainment.